N00ber Glasgowish

CmCrazy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys.

Just saying hello :)

Based up near Glasgow and looking to get a few games booked in the next few weeks.

My Nephew is old enough for section 8 woo

On the hunt for my first decent airsoft gun although I've used a few as the lust developed.

Mostly interested in garden target shooting and of course going for a skirmish.

Cheers mate :) appreciated. Ive been researching it for months, been to talk to people in shops etc

Im finding it difficult to get a non walk on space because of work. I work weekneds randomly. Ill be quite happy with a two tone for now so we dont get hassled as much in the garden and for the law. I have had air rifles most my life but never shot a living thing until airsoft. Its the way to go lol.

• Root Admin

Ah, fair enough. Certain good retailers will spray the handguard and stock for you, which can be swapped or easily have the paint scrubbed off at a later date. Some will just spray them willy-nilly. I know Patrolbase is good for 2-toning as they'll give it the proper treatment, but there are others out there too.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a section8 long time member when you come to the site most of the guys will be happy to let you try out their weapons before you buy anything , it gives you a chance to try out lots of makes and get advice from people who use them . Remember the people in shops while giving good advice are still trying to sell you something

Archived