Where can I get something similar to this?

Bloodless2010
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for something similar to this for a loadout:

HTB1Na3EJXXXXXa_XVXXq6xXFXXXx.jpg?size=6

This is definitely not rated for airsoft FPS, just looking for something kinda similar, mainly goggles+lowerface protection that fit well together but is separable.

Not anything like this: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=284_693&products_id=4835 Just for clarification :P

I haven't seen something like this on the market. Best bet will be to DIY using some rated goggles and a lower face. Similar to that. There is something similar from Shark, that you can integrate it into the goggles. Search on YouTube for Brainexploder, he made something similar looking and I meet a fellow at the Blitz CQB London, with a google and lower face exactly like that.

Take in consideration the fact that this type of mask restricts your breathing. So you'll have fogging issues, heating and so on. They may look tacticool but I can't vouch for functionality.

Archived