Set up and Chrono ICS MP5 A4

Brauster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've had my ICS MP5 A4 for a little while now and will be attending a skirmish with it soon but I thought I had best give it a check over first.

I really have been so impressed with this AEG its the metal version and feels very strong and although its had limited use its not let me down or even jammed yet.

When I bought it the shop Chrono report said 310fps which isn't too bad but thought I had best check on my own gear but thought it best to do a strip, clean and lube first.

The MP5 is well designed and easy to work on. Not much was needed to be done was more of a check over as it happened but a bit of a clean and fresh grease always help (Frog lube is excellent).

After re-assembly, a few test shots and a hop adjustment it was time for the chrono. After 50 shots through the chrono I had the highest reading of 345fps with 0.20g and an average of 340fps over all 50 shots.

Well happy with that and it just goes to show what a bit of good maintenance can achieve!

• Supporters

very nice, as for maintenance I'm looking to combine my toy peew peew with home maintenance to keep missus from nagging...

so my next gun might be getting one of these bad boys to combine home maintenance & home protection in one kick ar$e unit:

Take+that+washington+so+wish+this+was+re

soz - ignore me being a bigger tool than the DeWalt

If I was let loose with that something like this would happen!!!!

nail-guns-nail-gun-pinhead-accident-movi

Archived