WE G17 mags.

Qlimax
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi AF-UK members.

Wanted to see if anyone has any experience with G17 mags. I have two mags both leak free but mag 2 (I've numbered my mags) isn't anything like my number 1.

If I gas them both up mag 1 will feed to the last BB and some more but mag 2 generally gets to about 13 BBs then the gas ah as gone. There's no leaks and it seems to fill as good as the other.

So I'm wondering why it would be that way and what people's thoughts are on Hi flow valves and if they'd help.

looks like one of the mags is working a bit like a high flow valve already. If you have a valve key swap the 2 valves over and see if the problem switches across. If it does then think about getting a new WE valve which should make both mags behave the same way.

• Supporters

looks like one of the mags is working a bit like a high flow valve already. If you have a valve key swap the 2 valves over and see if the problem switches across. If it does then think about getting a new WE valve which should make both mags behave the same way.

Worth a try that i suppose. Thanks

Archived