SeniorSpaz87

Upgrading a TM MP7 for HPA

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hello all,

I have the wish to convert my TM MP7 to HPA. I already have a mag on the way that will take care of the actual HPA part, but I am wondering what else I need to get for my MP7 (internally). I know that TM GBBs tend to be rated for a lower pressure, so I figure I'll have to get some steel parts or something. Also, if I do make this transition, I would like to still be able to use my GBB mags in it as well, if at all possible. Any ideas or suggestions?

No need. Unless you're intending to run it at significantly higher pressure than would be required for ~400fps the stock parts will be fine until the nozzle cracks. That could happen 20 shots in or 2,000 shots in, no way of knowing and no way of stopping it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.