New Hertfordshire Airsoft Page

KiwiBanany
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If this is in the wrong place please remove :)

Hello fellow Hertfordshire airsofters! A nice guy under the name Dominic Hills has recently started (well started being active) Hertfordshire airsoft page. It will include local game dates/prices etc and is going to be an awesome place to gather information, meet people and maybe even swap gear and such. Pictures and videos from the local sites are being posted and im sure upcoming local airsofting news will be abundant. Feel free to give it a like and add to the discussions, as well as suggesting improvements. I am not the creator of this page, just wanted to give it some more light! :)

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/205455753140189/265100303842400/?notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1463911824108073

I'm sure I will see you guys on there if you are not already!

~ Kiwi

Archived