Cheapest store for Magpul?

Trojan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

Classifieds - ZeroIn is good.

PTS Magpul is extremely hard to find now or stupid money for what it is. Real Magpul stuff is pretty pricey, but can be picked up second hand for a fair price. I've found the PTS stuff to vary a lot between retailers, so Google is your best friend if you're going down that route. There's the occasional HK retailer selling one or two things as a fair price, but usually that's not the case. As you may or may not know, PTS broke up with Magpul in 2013 and production stopped. Don't buy retail unless you really have to.

Also, maybe use the quick questions thread next time: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/22692-quick-questions-simple-answers/

• Root Admin

I think universally they were quite high - even HK was expensive and of course these days it's through the roof. PTS MBUSs going for £70+ a set is what really gets me though. Absolutely no reason for them to be that high. Didn't know Edgar Brothers had their fingers in that pie too though.

It's cheaper to buy a G&P magazine and real steel 20rd PMag in the US, have them sent to a guy, have the internals from the G&P magazine moved into the real PMag and then ship it over here than it is to buy some of the 20rd magazines going on ZeroIn, lol.

I really likely some of the PTS Magpul MOE stuff. Damn shame that idiots worldwide were buying PTS stuff and getting annoyed when it wasn't the right spec. to the point that Magpul had to cut ties. I can see why purely from a business perspective as airsoft and military simulation must have made up an utterly minute part of their books, but it's a shame the two couldn't coexist for longer.

I really likely some of the PTS Magpul MOE stuff. Damn shame that idiots worldwide were buying PTS stuff and getting annoyed when it wasn't the right spec. to the point that Magpul had to cut ties. I can see why purely from a business perspective as airsoft and military simulation must have made up an utterly minute part of their books, but it's a shame the two couldn't coexist for longer.

And all they'd have had to do to prevent it was to come up with an independent brand. Opposed to Magpul PTS.

Archived