Czech, Slovak, Polish folks in Great Britain with Airsoft experiences?

CRYPT
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Greetings everyone here. For first time, i apology, if this threat is wrong created or selected. I wonder, because last days i get an airsoft fever, checking all my free time on youtube and checking Airsoft vids. Damn how i would like to start play this Tactical Outside Game.

But first thing first, let me introduce myself. 29 years old dude from Czech Republic, living in East London, near Grays without any experiences with Airsoft, but i would like to find some folks which can teach me, lead me etc... Because the rule no.1 is a law, i checked what i must do before i will start with Airsoft. It's kinda different than in Czech Republic, where u basicly need only 18 years for buy whatever u like Airsoft gun. U have here according the law UKARA form for registrating, what is no.1 for buy normal airsot gun without bright color camo.

How i checked the google, in London, we have here some Airsoft teams, but honestly for me the biggest problem would be a communication. Don't want be offended, like British People, esecially with same interest like i do, but sometimes got a big problem to understand and honestly suppose so for me could be the best choice start or teach myself the basics of airsoft with people which i could understand without any big problems. But don't wanna say, so i am strictly focussed on these nationalities...!

Summary, i am looking for anyone who wants to play airsoft, london would be the best, but think so i could travel. If anyone interested just respond :-)

Peace is a Lie, There is only Passion!

• Supporters

Hi,

You don't need to speak very well to learn to play airsoft. Just go there and shoot people. :) And you won't integrate into the society and learn English by segregating. Airsoft is a great way to get to know people, but if a group of you is speaking Spanish, no one will join the chat. (Yes, I do know Czech people speak Czech, I'm Hungarian so not completely without a clue. :P )

Having said that, many times I heard people talking in Polish at games, so you will most probably find someone.

There is a great Polish team at the Chislehurst site (red one cqb chislehurst) I dont have thier contacts but they go nearly every event.

We have quite a few Polish players play our milsims from time to time. They usually play as a Russian force and like to keep themselves to themselves, speaking Polish.

If you're just starting, its best to mix and integrate. Also helps with improving your English. Most airsoft players dont care where you come from as long as play fair and share an unhealthy interest in airsoft guns.

You will no doubt meet fellow countrymen along the way.

Archived