TM MP7 Project

Hef Legend
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning All,

I'm thinking of potentially picking up an MP7 AEP, if I do I'd be lookign at converting it to run of a lipo and sticking a mosfet in.

Any got any ideas on what kind of mosfet would work well with an AEP gearbox?

Thanks

• Supporters

Morning All,

I'm thinking of potentially picking up an MP7 AEP, if I do I'd be lookign at converting it to run of a lipo and sticking a mosfet in.

Any got any ideas on what kind of mosfet would work well with an AEP gearbox?

Thanks

Dont waste your time they are one of the worst guns tm ever built. Get the gas version and dont waste your money.

Dont waste your time they are one of the worst guns tm ever built. Get the gas version and dont waste your money.

Really? I thought they alright. I had a Well one years and years ago which ran on Lipo and a TBB and it was actually pretty good.

I was considering the gas one, but I've not had the greatest of luck with GBBR's and I owned a TM one before and the mags were forever leaking from new :(

Bite the bullet and go HPA :) Bingo do a conversion kit for the MP7.

Never again will I go HPA!

Got rid of all my HPA stuff, minus a few tanks as I didn't want to post them.

Getting tanks filled is a pain for me, running the line was a pain, Polarstar Jack performed nowhere near what I paid for it, Tippmans were OK but after both guns letting me down in one day they were fixed and sent on their merry way.

Plus with everything going on in the airsoft world and the massive uptake in HPA bellends (not everyone), I wouldn't be surprised if more and more sites ban them.

I was chatting to Spoon about the Arex VZ.58 compact and checking online, they seem pretty good. Just after another small rifle as I trimmed my collection down from about 10 RIF's to just a handful of higher quality ones.

So seen as though we're on this topic... is there a 'best' GBB MP7?

• Root Admin

Out of the box? I'd still say TM. I've got my KWA one firing as good as (if not better, judging by other people's results with the EVO II unit) but it took a lot of upgrades.

There are loads of comparisons out there on this though.

• 1 year later...

Archived