Elite Tactical (Bulldog) ECU2 + What chest rig?

Trojan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone tried the bulldog ECU2s?

http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/Bulldog-Elite-ECU2-UBACS-MTC-Equipment/p/4/645683/558154/

http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/Bulldog-ECU2-Combat-Trousers-w-Knee-Pads-MTC-Equipment/p/4/645683/558196/

They have a nice camo pattern and are well-reviewed. Are the pants worth £80 or are alternatives better at this price point, also, same with their £30 UBACs?

For a chest rig my budget is around £100 and i'm thinking tan. Does it get better than the WAS 901 at this price?

Both at the same time? An M4 mag will fit in an AK pouch, M4 mags are smaller than AK.

No haha. I just have both AK and M4 load outs. I just didn't want to buy separate pouches for either of them. I thought the M4 were smaller but do they move around or cause issues in the larger AK mag pouches?

• Supporters

no no no... these brands of clothing are pointless and should never be entertained. Those trousers in particular are absurdly priced; it boggles the mind they charge that much money for a chinese multicam rip-off.

The issued MTP combat shirt is literally ideal for airsoft, uses better fabric that's not a knock-off camo pattern with better quality-checking at manufacture and can be had for as low as a tenner on ebay (maybe £15-20 for a brand spanker). Paying £30 + shipping for

You can get yourself a matching set of issued trousers while you're at it for not a lotl try and find a set where the labels say 'warm weather' rather than temperate; also look for a small white rectangular label dangling off if it's in new condition. I swapped my PCS trousers recently from the stuff we were all initially given in exchange for our CS95 over to the current set and the fabric is thicker and they've added rip-stop, also removed the stupid, weak, annoying mesh from the pockets. You'll be able to get a set plus some good kneepads from a solid brand for way less than £80 and have a superior quality set of uniform.

• Moderators

Has anyone tried the bulldog ECU2s?

http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/Bulldog-Elite-ECU2-UBACS-MTC-Equipment/p/4/645683/558154/

http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/Bulldog-ECU2-Combat-Trousers-w-Knee-Pads-MTC-Equipment/p/4/645683/558196/

They have a nice camo pattern and are well-reviewed. Are the pants worth £80 or are alternatives better at this price point, also, same with their £30 UBACs?

For a chest rig my budget is around £100 and i'm thinking tan. Does it get better than the WAS 901 at this price?

you cant go wrong with that although your looking at £125 ish with pouches,

have you looked at the other warrior chest rigs, all good quality. I also have the low profile one to go with the CPC :).....there's just tooooo much choice! :)

No haha. I just have both AK and M4 load outs. I just didn't want to buy separate pouches for either of them. I thought the M4 were smaller but do

they move around or cause issues in the larger AK mag pouches?

To be honest I couldn't tell you. It would depend on which mag pouch you get I would imagine ie open top pouches ect. Some have elastic round them so may be better for both M4 and AK mags to stop them moving around.

no no no... these brands of clothing are pointless and should never be entertained. Those trousers in particular are absurdly priced; it boggles the mind they charge that much money for a chinese multicam rip-off.

The issued MTP combat shirt is literally ideal for airsoft, uses better fabric that's not a knock-off camo pattern with better quality-checking at manufacture and can be had for as low as a tenner on ebay (maybe £15-20 for a brand spanker). Paying £30 + shipping for

You can get yourself a matching set of issued trousers while you're at it for not a lotl try and find a set where the labels say 'warm weather' rather than temperate; also look for a small white rectangular label dangling off if it's in new condition. I swapped my PCS trousers recently from the stuff we were all initially given in exchange for our CS95 over to the current set and the fabric is thicker and they've added rip-stop, also removed the stupid, weak, annoying mesh from the pockets. You'll be able to get a set plus some good kneepads from a solid brand for way less than £80 and have a superior quality set of uniform.

I dunno. I pay some sort of higher price for designer clothes myself. Obviously, they come with the quality and the make... I would gladly pay for quality as it would mean I can reuse it and be comfortable in it.

you cant go wrong with that although your looking at £125 ish with pouches,

have you looked at the other warrior chest rigs, all good quality. I also have the low profile one to go with the CPC :).....there's just tooooo much choice! :)

haha im thinking of getting a centurion OD too :P

• Supporters

I dunno. I pay some sort of higher price for designer clothes myself. Obviously, they come with the quality and the make... I would gladly pay for quality as it would mean I can reuse it and be comfortable in it.

That would make sense if the brand in question was quality, but it isn't, as I explained. You really need to read what I actually said.

With the stuff you've linked you'd literally be paying more money for an inferior product vs issued MTP clothing (or various other options like Tru-Spec that use real multicam fabrics).

That would make sense if the brand in question was quality, but it isn't, as I explained. You really need to read what I actually said.

With the stuff you've linked you'd literally be paying more money for an inferior product vs issued MTP clothing (or various other options like Tru-Spec that use real multicam fabrics).

well, what is it you do recommend? I want it to last a few years lol. True spec?

well, what is it you do recommend? I want it to last a few years lol. True spec?

• Moderators

haha im thinking of getting a centurion OD too :P

​hold off until next weekend, there is bound to be a warrior 20% voucher code come out!....better be! haha

Archived