Krytac Trident CRB fps upgrades?

JBeck
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI guys,

My Krytac recently chrono'd at 310fps using 0.20g BB's, just wondered if anyone out there has upgraded anything internally to make it more powerful and accurate. I am under the understanding that the spring is super easy to replace. Also what weight BB's are you Krytac CRB owners using?

My site is outdoors and the limit is 350fps like most other UK sites.

Cheers Joe

Guest PT247

Just do a spring change and that is all it needs.

I run mine with 0.3g BBs but that is just about as heavy as the hop will lift properly. The hop is darn near perfect so don't mess with it or the bucking. I tried a Prometheus inner barrel but got no improvement over the standard so put the original one back in and it shoots fantastically.

Brilliant what type of spring would you recommend?

Ah right I might try 0.25g BBs next time and order some 0.3g's. thanks for you reply

Guest PT247

I couldn't say for the CRB as my SPR has 410fps and is locked to semi, my PDW is the 350fps gun but due to it's shorter barrel would need a stronger spring than your CRB. Try an M100 and see what it chronos at, if still low try an M110. My SPR has an M125

Guest PT247

Ah right I might try 0.25g BBs next time and order some 0.3g's. thanks for you reply

I'd never run a gun, not even a pistol on 0.2g BBs in woodland, some folk have struggled to lift the 0.3g BBs with their Krytacs so you may prefer 0.28g

Thanks im going to try those springs thanks for the advice.

I'd never run a gun, not even a pistol on 0.2g BBs in woodland, some folk have struggled to lift the 0.3g BBs with their Krytacs so you may prefer 0.28g

Oh right never knew that ill stop using 0.20g ASAP then. Thanks

Archived