GOOD MP5 OR MP5K AEG?

Trios
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been trying to find a good mp5/mp5k within the £200-£260 region. If you have had experience with for instance a G&G mp5 or other brands please let me know. And if you do happen to know a good site to buy such a gun off for the cheapest price that would be great. As long as it is durable, high/medium rate of fire and within 350 fps I would probably love it.

If you want to use it as a primary weapon then go for the MP5, as the MP5K is more of a CQB/sniper backup type weapon.

I have the G&G TGM A5 RTB, it cost me £250, in my opinion it's a fantastic CQB weapon, I haven't played any woodland games with it yet but i'm sure it would be great all-round. It is durable, feels very solid when you hold it and has a good rate of fire with an 8.4v NiMH, the spring is very easy to change if it's not already 350 fps.

• 3 weeks later...

From my personal experience I would say avoid the asg b&t mp5. I bought it a few months ago and it feels very cheap and has already broken on me, something about the trigger contact. I know they are cheap starter guns anyway so haters don't hate but I'm just saying in my opinion if your budget is around £130 I'd personally cross this one off your list. :)

I've got the metal ICS MP5 A4 and its been brilliant. Feels very well made and is shooting very consistantly.

Archived