What Lipo for H&K UMAREX MP5 A4 3rnd Burst

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Firstly , hi to everyone I'm new here and to airsoft. I recently got divorced and suffer from bi-polar and anxiety, as such my therapist told me to find a hobby I can use to get out and meet people, I chose airsoft and am so glad I did, I've never had so much fun in all my life. Now...to my question..

I've just gotten my ukara after 3 months of playing and have placed an order for the H&K UMAREX MP5 A4 3rnd Burst from patrol Base ( link at the bottom of the post) firstly I need to reduce its fps to 350 or lower with a .20 bb for my game site, will an sp 100 spring be sufficient for that ? Also I've placed an order for 2x NUPROL 7.4v 1450mAh 30c Crane Stock LiPo Battery. Will these fit in the weapon ? Since I'm new I don't want to spend a bunch of money and then find it doesn't fit. I emailed patrolbase a week ago to ask this very question but haven't had a response. Finally , everyone seems to use .25 bbs , would you recommend these over a .20 ? Thanks for your time

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/umarex-mp5-a4-3rnd-burst---black.htm?name=umarex-mp5-a4-3rnd-burst---black.htm#.Vzpk68vTXqA

Guest PT247

Hi, sorry am unable to answer most of your questions but welcome to AFUK.

Well done on sorting your UKARA, so many folk can't wait to spend their hard earned and buy 2 tone. No idea re spring or battery. Maybe phoning them would help get an answer?

I use 0.3g BBs but am running consistently 350fps (on 0.2g BBs and have a top dog hop) I'd def go with 0.25g BBs or heavier if your gun will lift them, they will travel straighter for further than 0.2g BBs :-)

• Supporters

Gun comes with battery n charger it seems....

Best thing is to get it, then measure supplied battery and check the available space so you can be sure

Drop a smidge fps can be done by correcting AoE

.25's are a better bet, or you might lift 0.3's perhaps but 0.25's are a good weight to use

Go to component shop site or they also sell on fleabay

Welcome sir to the world of grown up peew peew

Gun comes with battery n charger it seems....

Best thing is to get it, then measure supplied battery and check the available space so you can be sure

Drop a smidge fps can be done by correcting AoE

.25's are a better bet, or you might lift 0.3's perhaps but 0.25's are a good weight to use

Go to component shop site or they also sell on fleabay

Welcome sir to the world of grown up peew peew

What do you mean by correcting AoE?

Archived