chrono at the mall

vialli
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone know the make of chrono they use at the mall and where i can buy one from?

Played my first game there yesterday after downgrading my JG mp5 a4 and testing it on my excortech 3200 it was firing 325 -329 with 0.2s so i was abit shocked when it failed the chrono test as it was firing at 349.

Obviously their one must be a top of the range super accurate one so thats the one i want for future testing.Should have asked what it was but it was all a bit of a rush to be honest luckily i had a g&g tr418 with me that passed.

Also why do they chrono the guns upside down?

• Supporters

the guy does it standing on his head ???

- blimey they are good them Mall mofo's

never seen marshal or gun chrono'd upside down myself though

chrono's do vary from site to site

but at least you know yours is say 20fps out from theirs

so test what other gun shoots at - may say 300fps on your chrono

it is no biggie tbh - if it follows that deviation then it ain't rocket science to see or work out

my x3200 "seems" to be about right-ish but heard plenty others deviate a bit from one site & another

know ya gun

know ya chrono

sod buying another one tbh if it all works out ok with +20 on ya readings

forget that just seen the price of the skan.The guy defenitly held my mp5 upside down i was thinking maybe this is a super accurate way of testing or something ,maybe it was just for the crack.

Good place tho ,a bit scary walking down them dark corridors and coming face to face with someone and not knowing if its a teammate or not,glad i wore hearing protection aswell.

• Supporters

Certain you didn't look away for a second and he wasn't just clearing your gun after testing it? That's when you'll see people shooting AEGs upside-down.

Its a Skan and I have never known them to chrono a gun upside down

mine gets chrono'd upside down, only because they put a few bb's in there instead of a good 50+

• Head Moderator

Yesterday was the first time I have been chronographed in the small shooting range (apart from arriving very late once), it did appear slower than when using the normal larger bunker room next door. I like the fact that everyone gets their gun tested and then checked for the correct colour tag before every game so no-one should be hot. Even knowing that all guns being used were under 340 fps there were still a few hits I took which stung greatly compared to the majority in the same body area and first thought (after ouch) is the gun firing seems over the limit.

You know it's kind of obvious why it was upside down. They have a bar sticking out under their chrono, how on earth do you otherwise imagine they're going to get the muzzle near the sensor? :P

Yesterday was the first time I have been chronographed in the small shooting range (apart from arriving very late once), it did appear slower than when using the normal larger bunker room next door. I like the fact that everyone gets their gun tested and then checked for the correct colour tag before every game so no-one should be hot. Even knowing that all guns being used were under 340 fps there were still a few hits I took which stung greatly compared to the majority in the same body area and first thought (after ouch) is the gun firing seems over the limit.

There was one guy i went up to and asking him about his gun and ammo weight, I told him it hurt a lot when he shot me 5 times in the basement, all one after another, even though missing me was impossible, I was suspicious, but I said i wasnt going to report him anything, just that it had hurt abnormally.

I have to say it's annoying when people do that - shoot you in the back with several shots, that said I did exactly the same to trigger, though I knew i would only hit his vest, in this instance that guy missed my armour with all 5 shots and got me in the back instead.

• Supporters

I have seen them clearing guns upside down, I've seen them chrono guns upside down that just won't feed properly the right way up, I have seen them do it because the front end furniture won't let them get a clear shot through the chrono (as said above there is a bar sticking out the front of their Skan). I've also seen them take an Xcortech out in the field and randomly test people with it (myself included).

There have also been times when a hot gun has slipped through (although if they catch anyone using a hot gun they tend to come down on them like a ton of bricks).

The bit that always gets me though is when people start complaining about how "it was ok when they chrono'd it at home". It doesn't matter if your chrono is 10 times more accurate than the one on site, the one on site has the final say.

My x3200 is about the same as the Mall and other sites. Noticed the upside down and sideways shooting, assumed(wrongly perhaps) it was so the hop setting could be seen.

• Supporters

I have to say it's annoying when people do that - shoot you in the back with several shots, that said I did exactly the same to trigger, though I knew i would only hit his vest, in this instance that guy missed my armour with all 5 shots and got me in the back instead.

You do realise that my vest is mainly mesh so unless you hit the ammo pouches it offers no protection at all which is why I wear it.

I shot you loads of times in both games where I was rogue but everytime I was nice and put a single shot into your PC.

Seeings as you felt it was okay to over shoot me in the back its game on for the 11th.

Bring a big box of plasters.😠

You do realise that my vest is mainly mesh so unless you hit the ammo pouches it offers no protection at all which is why I wear it.

I shot you loads of times in both games where I was rogue but everytime I was nice and put a single shot into your PC.

Seeings as you felt it was okay to over shoot me in the back its game on for the 11th.

Bring a big box of plasters.

No, I did not realise that. :/

I was going to buy a tac vest, but I guess I should not now. As it was, on the occasion in question, I only hit you with 60% of the shots, but I cannot explain why I fired more than once. :(

• Supporters

No, I did not realise that. :/

I was going to buy a tac vest, but I guess I should not now. As it was, on the occasion in question, I only hit you with 60% of the shots, but I cannot explain why I fired more than once. :(

No excuses, I am going to go flat out. You're going to be my airsoft bitch 😈

Archived