New guy from Gateshead

Gedskel
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey fellas

I'm a serving soldier and nearing the end of my career at nearly 40 lol. I'm looking to start my own reenactment group up, showcasing NATO special forces. From SAS, Delta, Grom, Navy seals and so on, but as just starting out its on a budget, as a squadie I've all the gear apart from the weapons, I know that as a reenactment group you can buy weapons without the ukara but is there any other advice you guys could give me?

Cheers Ged

If you're going to do anything airsoft related as a group, buy a chronograph, nothing worse than the disappointment of someone's (or more than one someone's) gun running consistently hot (above the allowed muzzle force). Preventing your group having fun.

• Supporters

Easiest thing is for one of your group to skirmish 3 games and get ukara'd

See how noobs do it and what lessons or what not to do plus if one of you got ukara'd

then it would be so simple to obtain all the toy guns you could ever wish for when starting out

once your group is established it will most likely be recognised as defense or reason to own RIF's

so there is no harm in just getting briefly stuck in so to speak

by sounds of it - you may also try the mil sim types of skirmish sites etc....

as I just play peew peew for $hits n giggles really

Hi Ged Welcome mate. I'm just down across the water in North Shields. I'm ex forces myself but many moons ago (Royal Irish Rangers) Your idea sounds interesting

Hi Ged, I'm liking the sound of your group mate. I'm not to far away, in South Shields, around 40 as well and served briefly in the army many years ago. I'd like to know more about the group when it takes off.

Archived