New to airsoft what gun shall I get?

Liam1871
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I will have around £100 to get a gun for games, do want a sniper but not sure if I can get a good one for that price, I already have a double eagle m47 to shoot cans in the garden but it has no sights

Sniper - probably save 30 more quid and get a G&G cm 16

You won't find any GOOD sniper at 100 pound. You need to upgrade most things in a sniper.

Though you could buy the base of the gun for 100 pound, a jg bar 10, compatible with TM upgrade parts. You'll need to upgrade a lot, pretty much everything, lots of guides on what to upgrade.. But will then cost you maybe 250+ quid on upgrades.

Though is fun when you get it going.

You can get cheap chinese snipers probably for around £10 each if you're lucky... around age 12? Just feed them a bowl of rice every 3-4 hours and he'll shoot whatever you desire. The russian ones might be better however they are vastly more expensive and run the risk of ruining your house in search of your delicious vodka - I'd recommened some cable ties and whips.

Anyway, you'd imagine youself plinking targets with 100% accuracy however this is not the case - the accuracy and range will be severely underwhelming, so much that you'll try to immediately sell it on to a friend. You may still be looking through rose-tinted spectacles even after reading this so... your choice, your consequence.

This is your custom weekly reminder, Mos

h273OU7.png

Surprised I haven't been done for slavery

Internal parts need upgrading too, diagnosed with heart disease, will need to replace the heart with an upgraded v3 heart mechbox3000. Veins are dirty, need to shove a barrel cleaner up them too.

I will have around £100 to get a gun for games, do want a sniper but not sure if I can get a good one for that price, I already have a double eagle m47 to shoot cans in the garden but it has no sights

I would hold off on getting a sniper rifle for your first skirmish gun. Rent for a few games and try to save another £100, get yourself a good AEG rifle and practice. Once you've got the hang of everything then get yourself a sniper rifle.

AEG rifle

Don't worry, no slavery going on with AEGs.

Good alertness though!

Archived