Airsoft Range & CQB Training Area In Kent -

RandomTrashy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Absolute brilliant - even £20 it would be worth a few hours to tweaks ya gun/sights & improve yourself in cqb

yes targets don't shoot back but all the same - even going round 3 or 4 times honing ya skills to same targets improving reaction and ads times etc...

Rochester - just a shame I'd spend more in fuel getting there but for anybody in Kent, you lucky bastids is all I can say

might make a trip though - do they play games/matches there or just a range/training area as it might be a bit small ?

(thinking ahead to a AF-UK jolly boys meet up maybe ??)

ps - nice shooting & primary

Its always worth posting these kind of links to the Milsim UK News and Events group on Facebook which is dedicated to milsim stuff.

Just saw that video on your youtube yesterday - excellent video mate, defiantly coming back for more quality content

Hey Guys, Can someone add me to that group on facebook or feel free to repost the video where you like :)

Archived