Is the WE GBB G18C worth getting?

Ben Savage
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was wondering if getting the WE GBB G18C is worth getting, or if they are faulty and a waste of money. I was interested in the Tokyo Marui Glock 18C, but I can never find them in stock, and I can never find extra magazines for them in stock, so I decided to check about the WE G18. I've tried out some WE Glock 17s, but I haven't seen many Glock 18s while airsofting, and I don't know if that's because not many places stock them, or if they're just going to break after 2 magazines.

Although this is not from personal experience so i cannot confirm this, i have heard that the G18Cs have much more issues with feeding and jamming as opposed to the 17s. Take it with a pinch of salt - i have no idea how much more jamming (if any) as its not from personal experience.

• Root Admin

Buy the TM one. Do your Googling and you can find them in stock - if not then buy from the EU. They're always available.

Functionally the TM Glock series still beats WE, and the cycle rate is marginally faster on the TM G18c as well. The only reason you should buy WE is if you truly can't stand having a plastic slide, but - as any Marui owner will tell you - this really goes pretty unnoticed after you actually get your hands on one. TM use decent materials that don't look like they're a plastic toy gun (except maybe on that hideous AA12).

YES! I have never had a single issue with it, no jams nothing, I cant fault it at all a great pistol but you might want to pick up a 50rd mag

• Supporters

Had my gen 4 we g18c since they released the gen 4's, no problems or issues (other then cold weather performance etc, but I have 2 co2 mags for the cold)

Archived