What's Yours opinion G&G Gr -25

TheSpectre
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well when I get ukara I will be purchasing a G&G Gr-25 where I will be getting it have it in stock for £366

i would like to know if you have this gun if you have ran into any problems while using this gun because I want to know if I will be getting my money's worth of if I buy this

Also be free to tell me what you run on your own gr25

I have also seen in the market a Usmc Sam-r from g&p and would like to know what are the difference between the 2 guns

Sorry for the bad grammar

Well when I get ukara I will be purchasing a G&G Gr-25 where I will be getting it have it in stock for £366

i would like to know if you have this gun if you have ran into any problems while using this gun because I want to know if I will be getting my money's worth of if I buy this

Also be free to tell me what you run on your own gr25

I have also seen in the market a Usmc Sam-r from g&p and would like to know what are the difference between the 2 guns

Sorry for the bad grammar

Novritshc and jet the desert did have ran this gun in their latest videos check them out.

• Supporters

Can be a pain, it you don't hold the trigger down for the full cycle, as it is possible to lock the gearbox up. And there is no No full auto to unlock it

Edit :- FYI I got fed up off mine locking up, I fitted a polestar jack into it :)

• Supporters

Me personally I wouldn't bother getting SR25 as my first RIF

G&G is normal v2

A&K and some others are longer v2.5 for longer barrels

(ensure you got a spare tappet)

to be honest think they offer little interest to me over a decent "normal" M4 at that price

well the G&G price - yeah right no thanks

But this is just my own personal take on it all

Airsoft Society's SR25 has lots of info on different SR25's

http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f10/sr-25-guide-one-only-guide-you-need-all-airsoft-sr-25-a-62898/

but to me a SR25 is maybe a gun you might get after a while to see what all the fuss is about

Can be a pain, it you don't hold the trigger down for the full cycle, as it is possible to lock the gearbox up. And there is no No full auto to unlock it

Edit :- FYI I got fed up off mine locking up, I fitted a polestar jack into it :)

how did you go about unlocking it

• Supporters

how did you go about unlocking it

Removed the motor and poked the anti-reversal latch with a very long thin screw driver ... Not ideal to be honest

• Supporters

i doubt their guns are stock, I've seen their vids those guns have probably been upgraded by a tech and given to them

Exactly. It even says (at least on Jet's) who upgraded it for him. So really, the only thing that is G&G on those guns is probably the receiver. Maybe they kept the original rail and/or outer barrel. Everything else will almost certainly be replaced with upgraded parts.

• Supporters

Not quite.....

Active Braking does not mean AR latch should be removed

ANY tension without AR and the box will "roll back" without AR

even if main spring stops without any tension - the tappet could be starting to retract and thus roll back slightly

Most of super duper high end mosfets will admit to not removing AR latch

If ultra super duper precocking is required:

either thorough experimental work on high juice to slightly over run on high springs

or

a super duper BTC spectre for example to program in the pre-cock feature

However if fitting ANY mosfet - even basic 3034...

then it would be wise to install an additional micro trigger switch say in battery compartment hidden away

(basically just another switch of signal wire back to mosfet)

Then if a lock up occurs then simple press the micro switch to cycle like on full auto & clear the dmr lockup without need to strip gun

In effect - just use the mosfet itself to clear the lock up just like auto even if you have no full auto select

But no - AR latch should be left installed in almost every gun

AB braking just stops or reverses polarity for a split second then the motor can run free once again & roll back

If AEG's had stepper motors in - then yes probably AR would not be required or needed in most cases

But as it stands the AR latch is needed - even with super duper AB prog fets

their videos don't really offer a lot of information about the gun

I know but there cool. Plus I'm pretty sure the internals in those vids are stock and so the accuracy speaks for itself 😉

Archived