Tracer Rounds

Daniel248
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Currently I am using .20 Madbull Tracer rounds. However I am looking to move the next weight up or two .25/.28/.30. As I have put normal .25s through my gun and it shoots so much better, accuracy and grouping.

My question to all you knowledgeable folks is, what tracer rounds are you using, how are you getting on with them, and would you recommend them?

• Root Admin

I've found ASGs offerings for .20s and .25s to be good, but your only choice for .30s is Nuprol. I've gone through about 3 bottles now and they're alright - not amazingly hard but they'll work fine. I'd recommend the Nuprol ones only because they're the only real choice for .28 and .30 right now. For .25 though ASG Blasters are a more consistent brand from what I've seen.

+1 for ASG Blaster 0.25s. I buy mine from Airsoft Zone in Romford. Shipping is not too bad and you get £1 off each bottle when buying 3 or more. Might be able to get them cheaper on ebay or something but it's good to know exactly where/who stuff is coming from.

+1 here for the ASG Blasters - Run these through the Marui Tracer unit, ordered previously through EBay & have never experienced any issues.

Archived