Advice for replacement Magpul mags please

Chewitt24
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a G&P woc gbb M4 and need some new mags. Problem is the only place I can find the mags is eBay and only in a batch of 5 at £45 each plus import tax. Does anyone know what other gas mags will fit this gun as they aren't like normal M4 mags.

• Root Admin

Not easily, but the PTS WOC mags aren't that good compared to the GHK offerings anyway. GBBR mags is an area where you really want function over form, and GHK gen 2 green gas mags may look a bit traditional but they perform the best. AFAIK the G5 magazines will also fit the WOC, and those are plastic.

There's the G&P PTS magazine for WA/WOC that gives the more polymer look, but again they just don't perform as well as the GHK ones. Probably the best you can do without buying the old Magpul PTS ones. Or is that the one you're looking at anyway? They just removed the Magpul logo from the old design, which is concealed by the mag well anyway so hey.

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it. I just want something that will work well but that I dont have to spend a few hundred to get a functional amount.sorry Ive always used AEG'S so gbb is new to me. Would you mind putting a link or an image of the ones you recommend please.

Archived