krytac mk2?

mimozine
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i was talking to a guy at my local airsoft site a couple of months back, he had a krytac gun i liked. anyway he said if i was looking to get one i should wait for the version 2 to come out. anyone know when they are likey to be in stock in uk?

thx

• Supporters

Don't think they are changing too much tbh from looking around

(good to know I guess - minor improvements but if ain't broke don't try to fix/alter stuff too much)

But Alpha CRB may nick some more sales from more established gun brands out there

slightly cheaper Krytac but with plenty of Krytac dust inside it

hopefully an affordable step up from people's starter guns

https://krytac.com/shop/airsoft-guns/alpha-series/alpha-crb-black#product_tabs_description_tabbed

Apparently all they're changing on the Mk2 are:

-Pistol grip,

-Stock (slightly)

-Adding spring tension release to that little button thingy near the charging handle (I LOVED this on my G&G, shame my CRB Mk1 doesn't have it!) .

Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Supporters

They're ditching the spring release function. Apparently they couldn't get it to work how they wanted too. Source Krytac Forum

To be honest it ain't no biggie

If your gun is cycling fast n precocking to far the nozzle might nearly be returning, if tappet fin is trimmed for higher speed stuff then rolling backwards could munch upthe tappet fin if that far advanced

Best run gun on low juice to park piston better for storage

I'm a great believer in keeping it simple without too much fancy stuff to complicate stuff

Mind you my family think I'm very simple but still very complicated to figure out :)

Archived