Pistol help

Talltom
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

Im wondering if anyone can help find a pistol that my rqther large hands will be able to function. I currently have a g18c now its a perfect pistol love skirmishing with it trouble is my thumb has a tendency to hit the mag release :/ so anyone know of a pistol thats got better placement of the mag release for my massize bear paws ;)

• Supporters

1911, M9, HK45...pretty much any full size framed pistol (instead of one of those girly toy Glocks).

Tm M&P 9 has 3 interchangeable backstraps with it and the mag release wont go just from knocking it.

I just bought one and its really comfy with the large backstrap on.

I use the small :) girly hands

Desert eagle is a real mans pistol

Another vote for the Desert Eagle (especially in chrome!) or else the MK23 if you're not too fussed about GBB. The MK23 is also ridiculously powerful and great value.

There are lots of larger pistols than a Glock if its big hands that are the problem. Something like a H&K USP has a very well concealed mag release, which is virtually impossible to accidentally activate.

Hi guys

Im wondering if anyone can help find a pistol that my rqther large hands will be able to function. I currently have a g18c now its a perfect pistol love skirmishing with it trouble is my thumb has a tendency to hit the mag release :/ so anyone know of a pistol thats got better placement of the mag release for my massize bear paws ;)

Archived