What has my friend just bought?

P_Siddy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

All,

My friend came airsofting with me yesterday and loved it. After working my night shift I wake up to find a message from him saying he's just bought this...

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Two-Tone-Umarex-H-K-MP5-A3-Sportline-Airsoft-Gun_A1FB42.aspx#.VzCP_TNwbqA

Anyone know what brand this is? Any opinions on it and how bad has he fucked up? Lol

Any assistance appreciated. I can't seem to find this model anywhere else on the Web.

I had a look at it in the shop, feels nice and solid. Was going to buy it but went for the Umarex UMP(same price) on advice from the very helpful Sales guy. UMP battery is less fiddly, larger magazine, better gearbox, nice noise.

I'm sure you're friend will be very satisfied with the MP5 though and Action Hobbies give good service.

I had a look at it in the shop, feels nice and solid. Was going to buy it but went for the Umarex UMP(same price) on advice from the very helpful Sales guy. UMP battery is less fiddly, larger magazine, better gearbox, nice noise.

I'm sure you're friend will be very satisfied with the MP5 though and Action Hobbies give good service.

Haha, bloody salesmen.

Nice one thanks. He might be cancelling the order for a CM16 but yeah. Cheers

• Supporters

£70 ak - you will pay that in hiring for ukara

sell it on later or keep as back up - you ain't lost $hitloads

and miles better than crap from JBBG....

G&G are nice but add on battery n charger blah blah blah

get ukara - buy loads or a mofo gun

but cheapy 2-toner for £70 from UK seller is worth a look in my book

only problem it might be over @ 370fps but can be brought down if you fancy having a go

that might be reason why it is a bit cheaper

sod that - rip open, AoE - heck compress spring for say 12 hrs blah blah blah

I like the idea of that AK. It's almost as if you know what you're talking about.

Archived