Signing In!!

cox
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Folks!

Dipping the toe into the Airsoft world, previously been into the WW2 Living History, Fancied a bit of a change, so went shopping for something a bit more.....Modern. (JG M4)

Joined up as a good source of contact for spares, etc, but may be convinced to attend a skirmish when I find out the lay of the land a bit B)

Say Hi if you're in the Lincs/North Notts area! :D

Laurence.

Welcome! :)

For some reason your title kicked the Radio Op part of my airsofting brain into gear...

N95X This is N95A, All stations check in

N95A this is N95B Checking in

N95A This is N95C Checking in....

Etc Etc.....

(BTW the first callsign "N95X" is a all stations Prefix because is has X at the end :) ) See you learn something new everyday.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Over & out is a 1970's Z-Cars thing. B) Not heard that from anyone currently using radio comms, though I'm sure they're out there giving us all a good giggle!

My personal favorite of amateur casual Radio users (or 'Radio-on-a-stick exponents, as i like to call them) track marshalls, volunteer medical or security, etc, is when they say

"Pass yer message", usually with a thick regional accent and a heavy lisp.... :lol:

Laurence.

Archived