Hello from North Shields

D-MAC
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Never tried airsoft but been looking and researching into it and thought it was about time I gave it a go.

Anyway based in North Shields...New York to be exact.

Looking at paying No Limits a visit possibly next weekend. Be great to hear from others in the area/region.

At some point I'd like to get an L85A2 SA80, used one in the Army...many..many moons ago!!

Anyway just need a few pointers into the right direction a to what equipment I'd need..basics as I'm not made of money ;)

So please be kind as...well I am getting on a bit :D

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). If you used the A2 version then you are not that old, it was great improvement over the A1. You are never too old to start but the sooner that you do start playing the better and sooner you can get your defence and buy guns.

Read the blue sticky posts, there is a wealth of information and it is all free. Check out this link, it is best place to begin: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/12854-new-player-guides-info/

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did you manage to get a run at No limits if so what was it like there? Im based in washington and work in Newcastle so not too bad for travel. Ive been to NSC and would reccomend there if you want an outdoor field. Ive been wanting to go to NTAC for a while but never got around to it.

Archived