Sign in to follow this  
forumslv

question about gear near Glasgow.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hi there,

I have played airsoft before.

Currently I live in glasgow so is there any local shops where I can buy outdoor clothes for airsoft? like glasses, shirts etc. ?

Is there any shop in Glasgow or near ?

Regards

Don't know the Glasgow area too well (From Stirling) but the closest I think is Go army in Cumbernauld.

Nvm then there's a store next to queen street railway station seems to have a good range of airsoft guns and clothes. http://www.adventure1.co.uk/

Thanks guy!

I will travel to ipswich soon (near london) any ideas if there is any shops near ?

Fixed that for you.

Shops for guns or just kit?

http://www.airsoftmap.net/retailers/

Thanks for the shops!

anyone can suggest me what kind of glasses should I get ? So it won't mist up..

Dye i4's, they are full face and fully fog free!

A trip to the bunker in colchester if you are driving might not be out the question. Ray's a good guy, mixture of high low end rifles, bdu and webbing galore, range to try the guns.

At the bottom of ipswhich road, which is the main road that links Colchester and ipswhich, and about a 20/30 min drive.

If your trainig it, it's about a 10 minute walk from the station on the caldury trading estate.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.