Edge Ballistic Eyewear Blade Runner, anyone?

Jason8
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All

In my quest to get kitted out I've turned my attentions to eyewear, a huge subject I know.

I particularly like the look and specification of the Edge Ballistic Eyewear Blade Runner glasses. Was wondering if anyone here has any experience of them. In particular they come in 2 frame sizes, standard and XL. There seems to be only one airsoft site selling them and I don't see any info here at the forums. I'd really like to hear from someone who has these before I make any decisions.

Thanks a lot.

They can be seen on this site: https://hardcorp-airsoft.co.uk/collections/glasses?sort_by=price-descending

• Head Moderator

I have also done a quick search and cannot see them mentioned before. You may want to include a link to the website so that people can see what they are, and any other details.

Guest PT247

have actually just ordered some based on the vid above. Will take a while to get to me as getting them from the USA.... The XL ones look too big for my head so wanted to try the regular size. Came in at £40 including shipping (hoping that is below the customs charge threshold else add £13.50+ but even so will not cost much more than from the UK supplier but will fit better so is a win still).

Nice, please post up what you think of them mate ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PT247

they turned up today, I didn't go for the XL ones as the measurements of the regular ones fit my head better. The frames are quite small so you'd want to ensure they sit close to your face to avoid gaps. They are very comfy and light and look very good quality. I wore them for around an hour in the house and it was hot indoors so I was sweating a little, I even drank a cup of coffee with them on and they didn't steam up at all. To be seen if that remains the case in a skirmish but am so far impressed.

Sounds good. I couldn't get any real answer on the frame sizes so decided not to get them in the finish. I went for the Bolle assault, they seem ok but need a strap to fit closer which I'm waiting for now. I'll let you know.

have actually just ordered some based on the vid above. Will take a while to get to me as getting them from the USA.... The XL ones look too big for my head so wanted to try the regular size. Came in at £40 including shipping (hoping that is below the customs charge threshold else add £13.50+ but even so will not cost much more than from the UK supplier but will fit better so is a win still).

I believe safety equipment for health and safety purposes is exempted.

Guest PT247

well I still got stung by customs so guessing in this case as in many that items from the USA get taxed even when they are supposed to not. I would normally get items through a mate which avoids tax and shipping costs but he was possibly leaving his company so had to go the normal route for these.

I bought a pair of these last month from Hardcorp-airsoft and they're excellent. I'd tried a few different pairs of Bolle glasses but they always ended up steaming up but these stayed crystal clear.

Archived