WE Europe WeTech 881 Holographic Sight issues?

Heps_417
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, right I've near enough lost my rag with this the sight!!! it slides on the rail fine, I then try to screw it down but it can lifted off with no force at all? Even though I've fully screwed it down? The instructions are as helpful as always and provide no help! Can some one please help!?

either your rail is massively off spec or the clamp on the sight is knackered.

My rails not off spec as it's had other sights on there so I'm guessing it's the sight!

My rails not off spec as it's had other sights on there so I'm guessing it's the sight!

I've just took the outer housing off and noticed it has been assembled incorrectly, I've fixed it and mounted it to my rail! However... the screw is fully tightened and it's still wobbly in all directions!?

I've just took the outer housing off and noticed it has been assembled incorrectly, I've fixed it and mounted it to my rail! However... the screw is fully tightened and it's still wobbly in all directions!?

Never had an issue with them not fitting, you've either got a faulty one in which case you should return it, your rail is a weird size or you're somehow fitting it wrong.

If you have an L85 it's possible that it's an 18mm rail on it rather than a 20mm rail in which case some sights might not clamp on properly.

Standard weaver/picatinny rails are 20mm. Real steel L85 and some Airsoft versions (including WE) are 18mm.

Mine fits ok but the glass is extremely brown and IMO unusable. This is the reason I don't rate the We holo's.

Archived