Tactical Light Recommendation - Olight M10 Maverick Weapon Light Kit

i3666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Background - Some may recall I was looking for a new remote for my PEQ box but failed to find one, but since I have settled on the below item which I utterly love, so I thought I would share it! If anyone is looking for a tac light that is built to last, this is it!

It comes as a package with gun mount, a on/off switch and remote (plus spares and a small keyring light). It also comes a 5 year warranty too. It has the option of strobe or constant, with varying brightness levels.The remote feels very sturdy and can easily be swapped over for the push button selector if you don't want to use the remote. After using it for a while, I cannot fault it at all and is far better than any of the airsoft produced tac lights I have seen. The service from Taclight.co.uk was good too.

Happy to field any further questions if needed.

Olight M10 Maverick Weapon Light Kit

http://www.taclight.co.uk/products/olight-m10-maverick-weapon-light-kit

If anyone is looking for a tac light that is built to last, this is it!

I've got one on my ghk m4 well it's the second one as the first one had a dodgy swith which I suspected was down to the recoil but it was changed at the shop. The second one I got was fine at the last game. Just took it off to put on my Tipmann and guess what it's doing the same as the other one do they obviously can't handle the recoil so this one will be going back for a refund and I'll get a RS one.

Archived