Any regular airsofters at gunman tuddenham or ipswich ravens?

Mos
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just curious, not aware of anyone who plays at ravens or tuddenham, apart from like one.

So anyone?

Yeah, have been to Tuddenham three or four times and will be up at their Cold War game this weekend.

Normally do the milsims or occasionally milsim lites.

• Moderators

Indeed s tudderite, try to get to one a month, liking the milsim lite / filmsim type games more now

Awesome, yeah, will be up at tudders end of month hopefully.

And may be a game on the 15th at ravens.

Can now finally play airsoft :)

• Supporters

Regular not exactly, I play Tuddenham mostly in the summer, think last year I managed about 4 or 5 games there in a row. It really depends on my wife's work, when she is away weekends I play, when she is home I don't normally. Last year I didn't play from Easter til August, what with a wedding, and honeymoon the Mrs didn't want me having welts and bruises for. I'm hoping to be down for some of the milsim lites this year on a more regular basis.

Planning on getting up to Raven's for the 29th, will be the first time with a couple mates, also need to try and get them to go to tuddenham.

It's not so much fun when your on your own at the larger sites, the local ones I go to are easier to play when I'm going on my own as the sites are smaller and makes it easier to work with random people. repeatedly shouting OI! at people from a distance just gives you away.

• Moderators

I go to sites as Billy No'mates, it's fine at Tudders and Urbsn as you soon work together with others 🙂

Theres also a special milsim taster/experience thingy on the next bank holiday monday and a proper weekend milsim at Tuddenham on July 23/24th.

• Moderators

Excellent, I'll book with wife now, struggling at mo, she said no to forum meet ☹️

There was a Filmsim Cold War game on at Tuddenham this weekend.

Maybe should have been called Hot War as the old airfield has been sweltering in 26 Deg C.

Great to see peoples 1980s loadouts and FALs and SLRs.

Theres lots of photos on the Cold War FB group if you're into that era.

• Moderators

I think next weekend I may get a game 🙂

Unless calendar is wrong.....

• Moderators

Tudders again tomorrow i hope :)

Archived