Spaz's Yearly Offer

SeniorSpaz87
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hello all,

As some of you may know, I moved to the USA over the previous summer to attend university. This leaves me in the unique standing of being in a location that enables me to get things cheaper than most of yall across the pond. As such, I felt I would extend a little offer to some of you who might be interested. I would not mind bringing over items for people when I am visiting family in early August. This would enable people to get around the UK's 20% VAT and increased prices, at the expense of a longer arrival time. I am not really interested in any sort of personal profit; as a person whom has lived overseas for much of his life, I perfectly understand the hassles involved with getting certain products - so I do not mind helping people out if I can.

So - what does this mean?

Well, if you trust me (I would sure hope you would :) ) it would mean you would ship items to me in the USA, which I would then bring over with me when I come in August (everything would need to be at my place by the 1st), and ship from my family's residence in Sunningdale, near Egham, Windsor, that sort of area (unless you would rather pick up any items). This would save you from paying import, and there is a fair chance you will save money as things here tend to be a little cheaper.

I have made this offer before to a few select members of this community, but as I am yet to have any orders this semester, I figured I'd open it up to the general populace. If I get no hits then I will assume no-one is interested, which is fine by me.

So - what can I bring?

Well, no AEGs (Despite being a UK airsofter for many years, I still haven't gotten around to turning in my UKARA paperwork, whoops!), BFGs, batteries, or large/heavy items. Also, no USA Mil-Spec items (certain real-steel sights, accessories, etc.). I can usually get anything from Safariland for no shipping costs (I live near the plant and sometimes work for the guys there - I also own the shooting school and range they test products at), so if you are in need of a new holster, then here's your opportunity. Anything from Evike, AirsoftGi, or the like is up to you to get it to me.

So if you are interested, then send me a PM - don't just make a note on this page, I get emails from PMs. Again, I'm not looking for personal profit - I am genuinely a nice guy :).

~Spaz

*Disclaimer - depending on packaging, some thing may need to be removed from packaging in order to enable me to get them into the country. If so, I will properly secure them during travel and repackage the item once I have arrived in the UK

• Moderators

Haha, I was going to pm you anyway to see if you could help out, used to know a guy in the US who shipped over some leatherman MUTs, can't get hold of him recently

So I'll have a browse and let you know, goggles springs to mind 🙂

Send you a PM when I've had a look

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Bumping on up ;-)

• Supporters

Evike doesn't have free shipping, although it is relatively cheap. I did the math: it would be almost 35 quid to get it to me. And thats before I could ship it to you. So no, unfortunately. I can still get it for you, but not at that price.

• Supporters

Not usually, I believe. Ill look into it though.

Even so, that would bring the price down to around 31 quid before UK shipping. So unless it wasn't going to be shipped (i.e., collection from The Mall when I am there), it still would be above your 32 quid limit.

Not usually, I believe. Ill look into it though.

Even so, that would bring the price down to around 31 quid before UK shipping. So unless it wasn't going to be shipped (i.e., collection from The Mall when I am there), it still would be above your 32 quid limit.

Would you be able to get these for £32 (with Evike's current offers for 24% off and free national shipping) and UK shipping?

http://www.evike.com/products/59165/

£32 + UK shipping is what this means. :)

• Supporters

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

So if I can combine the two coupons, then yes. Let me see if I can.

• Supporters

£32 + UK shipping is what this means. :)

OK, it seems the shipping coupon is for orders over $80 only. Also, it seems you can only do 1 coupon per order...

OK, it seems the shipping coupon is for orders over $80 only. Also, it seems you can only do 1 coupon per order...

I can't check up on this for myself as I don't have a domestic address. Which code is cheapest? Is it always the same whether you order one on it's own or as part of a larger order. (There are a few other things I'd like which only Evike sells).

One of the problems with buy abroad/especially via a third party is pretty much no warrant if something causes a problem. I'd risk it to save 40% - but not much more.

• Supporters

Certainly the 24% code. Shipping is only $6, or 4 quid. I understand your hesitation over this, take your time making the decision. So before UK shipping your total would be 35 quid with the 24% discount.

• Supporters

Any chance you could grab me a 1xAA battery pack for a PVS14? Need to replace the double one on mine.

Send me a PM and we can talk

• Supporters

Bump

• Supporters

Its about time to start sorting out final details to the people who have messaged me so far. Lets get to it :)

Its about time to start sorting out final details to the people who have messaged me so far. Lets get to it :)

I'm still interested in a few little things - but wont know for two weeks whether or not I need them. :)

• Supporters

Thats fine.

• Moderators

have you got a final cut off date, so far im ok, BUT you never know, just so i dont miss out :)

• Supporters

Actually, Aug 1. I am in the UK on the 4th.

Archived