Upgrading CYMA m14 .032

matas17
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i know that these use V7 gearbox parts, and i'm kind of worried about piston wearing down when time goes on (that i can replace, it seems like its standard v2 piston). So I was wondering where can i find version 7 gearbox upgrade parts, I'v been looking everywhere but i cant seem to find anything close to that. I know that it uses specific version 7 gears, cylinder and some other parts but i was unable to find them anywhere.

Anyone can give me a hand?

• Supporters

The reason for that is they don't break. :)

You can go for a better nozzle, but not every upgrade m14 nozzle will fit. You need to find info on it or try the different ones. Maybe the cutoff lever wears down in years and that's all I can think of.

Unless it's the old version cyma m14 that copies the TM gearbox and there is a weak part on the front of it. That can crack in time but it works perfectly good until you take it apart. They fixed that about 2 years ago.

The reason for that is they don't break. :)

You can go for a better nozzle, but not every upgrade m14 nozzle will fit. You need to find info on it or try the different ones. Maybe the cutoff lever wears down in years and that's all I can think of.

Unless it's the old version cyma m14 that copies the TM gearbox and there is a weak part on the front of it. That can crack in time but it works perfectly good until you take it apart. They fixed that about 2 years ago.

I just want the gearbox to last longer, since its my 1st m14 and have no experience with their gearboxes so i want it to be durable and not break in middle of the game.

in short, because they are built like brick S**t houses.

well ill try my luck and if it doesnt work out ill see what i can do with it on a later date. I heard that charging handle, motor and hopup unit arent that great of a quality.

Also wanna ask could you recommend parts that i should replace immediately ?

Archived