ASG Tac 6 Hopup-abble?

HubicPair
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Recently found this gun (The ASG Tac 6) and saw that it doesn't come with a hopup.

As a new airsoft player, i don't really know much about the ability to add hopups to guns that don't come stick with one.

It would be great if this gun could get a hopup as it is perfect for my playstyle.

And another question; When talking about topics such as this, am I able to link sites with the guns on? Just for the future...

• Head Moderator

And another question; When talking about topics such as this, am I able to link sites with the guns on? Just for the future...

Yes, please use links because it helps give more idea what you are talking about, and saves others the effort of having to find a link. You can do this retrospectively, use the edit button and add a link to your original post.

Guest PT247

I heard a rumor that they were making a version of that gun with an adjustable hop possibly in the future. But there are plenty of choice for guns all shapes and sizes that have decent hop out the box so converting the one you posted would not be worth the effort imo

• 3 weeks later...

I heard a rumor that they were making a version of that gun with an adjustable hop possibly in the future. But there are plenty of choice for guns all shapes and sizes that have decent hop out the box so converting the one you posted would not be worth the effort imo

Agree, there are many similar guns available with adjustable hop already installed. I see you have the KC-02 which is a similar style gun. Light, gas or CO2, plus blowback. Comes with a simple hop up (not without issues for some people). I's go the KC-02 over the TAC 6 any day, at least until ASG release a version with adjustable hop.

Guest PT247

Agree, there are many similar guns available with adjustable hop already installed. I see you have the KC-02 which is a similar style gun. Light, gas or CO2, plus blowback. Comes with a simple hop up (not without issues for some people). I's go the KC-02 over the TAC 6 any day, at least until ASG release a version with adjustable hop.

lol, my KC-02 is an example of do what I say, not what I do as that has a custom 3D printed hop unit fitted allowing VSR buckings and barrels (as well as a 3D printed bolt, aluminium piston and hand carved stock! lol :D

lol, my KC-02 is an example of do what I say, not what I do as that has a custom 3D printed hop unit fitted allowing VSR buckings and barrels (as well as a 3D printed bolt, aluminium piston and hand carved stock! lol :D

Don't tease. Photos and performance?

Guest PT247

Am still bedding in the bucking but has amazing left to right consistency. Is pumping out various fps due to temp and type of gas used (between 340-400) but even when used in the cooler mornings it is still very accurate considering it probs needs another 1000 BBs for the bucking to bed in properly.

DSC_0291_zps1dpjwwqb.jpg

DSC_0290_zpsolfdr6ap.jpg

DSC_0289_zpsknxykgof.jpg

Archived