Newb

Div82
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

New to the forum but been playing airsoft in and around Essex for last few years. Mainly play over at airsoft plantation.

Looking at branching out the sites I visit this year.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :) You will find lots of useful information contained on the forum, plenty of help and advice as well as off topic posts. It is the home of quick wit and repartee.

Guest PT247

if you like large numbers of people to shoot, check out Dogtag Airsoft - Holmbush nr Gatwick, had nearly 200 players last game day!

Guest PT247

Welcome :) You will find lots of useful information contained on the forum, plenty of help and advice as well as off topic posts. It is the home of quick wit and repartee.

Two brothers. One's a dullard (slow or stupid person), the other is a master of quick wit and ready repartee.

Dullard goes to the circus one night. The clowns come on asking for a member of the audience to assist. Dullard bro puts up his hand and gets picked.

CLOWN: I say, I say, I say, are you the front end of an ass?

DULLARD: Durrr No!

CLOWN: I say, I say, I Say, are you the back end of an ass?

Dullard: Durrrrrrrrr No!

Clown: Then you must be NO END of an ass!

The crowd errupt - laughter and kids throwing bits of crap at Dullard (who is very unhappy).

Dullard goes home and tells his brother (master of quick wit and ready repartee) what happened. He is very unhappy and his brother agrees to attend the circus with him the following night.

The next night both brothers are there and the clowns come on as usual and ask for a volunteer.

The master of quick wit and ready repartee puts his hand up and is picked.

Dullard brother sits in eager anticipation.

CLOWN: I say, I say, I say. Are you the front end of an ass?

Master of Quick Wit and Ready Repartee: Nooo

CLOWN: Are you the back end of an Ass?

Master of Quick Wit and Ready Repartee: Noooooo

Clown: Then you must be No End Of An Ass!!!

Audience laughing their pants off....

Dullard brother is waiting in quiet anticipation...

Master Of Quick Wit And Ready Repartee waits for the audience to silence, then says.....

FECK OFF, YOU RED NOSED TW@T!

Archived