SL8 or SL9

Spuggy1uk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Just a quick question - can anyone recommend an SL8 or SL9 worth getting? I'm pretty new to this and after an evening of Googling for reviews or availability my head is spinning!

I like the look of it and would like to get one as a DMR (project if necessary).

Cheers.

Thanks Samurai,

I had my heart set on the SL types because I like the sleek shape and because they are 'a bit different' from the norm.

If they are really just no good, who does a decent G36 type? Externals would be more important to me than internals, as I would be doing some 'tinkering'!

I've got a mate who is selling an echo1 MTC which is brand spanking new, SL8 body with a shorter G36 size barrel, he's not on this forum but have a look online at the reviews etc, it's a nice rifle and got great reviews and I can put you in touch if that's so,etching you'd be interested in

I've got a mate who is selling an echo1 MTC which is brand spanking new, SL8 body with a shorter G36 size barrel, he's not on this forum but have a look online at the reviews etc, it's a nice rifle and got great reviews and I can put you in touch if that's so,etching you'd be interested in

Hi Spatch, maybe a bit too much work for me to make a DMR with this one. I appreciate the offer though and it has introduced another interesting manufacturer to me (never heard of Echo1 - I'm new!). Thanks.

Wouldn't take much to lock to semi and I believe it came into the country doing around 390 fps, have a think mate

Archived