Ooo, which one?

Crashtest33
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm only a wee dot and I've held the G&P Mod 1 and the Rapid Fire II and fallen for them both!

Which one?

Get a red dot with the Mod 1!

• Head Moderator

Being only a TM guy and no idea what the hell you are talking about, care to expand on what you are alluding too. Sometimes links do help.

Oh, Jedi. Why so grumpy? 😉

Both stubby M4's.

I wanted a 'Lone Survivor' replica but having held one I've realised I'm too small to hold them comfortably.

The two G&P's I've mentioned are CQB carbines based on the mk18 M4. Nice and short.

Oh, Jedi. Why so grumpy?

Both stubby M4's.

I wanted a 'Lone Survivor' replica but having held one I've realised I'm too small to hold them comfortably.

The two G&P's I've mentioned are CQB carbines based on the mk18 M4. Nice and short.

Both M4 based yes, MK18...only the first, and only very, very loosely.

They will both have pretty much identical internals, and thus performance. Stock G&P is mediocre at best.

• Head Moderator

Because I am old and have had a bottle of Agentine Malbec with dinner :lol:.

As much as I can use Jedi mind reading, it is sometimes difficult to always know what someone means when so little info is posted. And it uses my time to start researching Google. Okay so G&P Mk18's. I prefer the Rapid Fire II because it is not tan and looks better, although I would bin the supressor to keep it short.

• Head Moderator

at that money I'd be looking at the Krytac Trident PDW is you like diddy M4s

Yes, would agree the Krytac PDW is short and looks good. I nearly bought one but luckily TM have introduced the HK416C.

Lol, cool. I'll look into the Krytac.

You don't have to explain the age & grumpiness to me, bud! 😉

Archived