Zerooneairsoft.com

taroslice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im sure ALOT of people have purchased from this site at least once.

Everything they have is always cheapest i've found anywhere else! (within UK)

Though they lack at description of some items. ie Size, FPS, and other info some people like myself would like to know.

And everytime i've emailed them about queries.

I havent got a reply once from any of questions i've asked.

I can understand they must be very busy but i was expecting a email within a week.

Recently just bought some bits and bobs off them. Gloves, slings, bb's, speed loaders.

They dispatched it either that day or the next morning ( can't remember exactly )

I got it within 2 days of ordering.

Conclusion.

If you KNOW exactly what you want. I would recommend it from these guys.

Cheap and fast delivery!

:D

However during peak times (like crimbo) there package handlers arnt very good.... The two times i have ordered from them i have gotten thewrong iteams or not enough items....

THere good about it though you send it back etc and they send the correct items free of charge

• 3 weeks later...

I've purchased many items from Z1 including my USP compact and as you say delivery has always been quick and reliable. I have emailed them before for advice and received an email back within a few days. Looking forward to them making me a custom M4 soon as well. Highly recommended =)

Im sure ALOT of people have purchased from this site at least once.

Everything they have is always cheapest i've found anywhere else! (within UK)

Though they lack at description of some items. ie Size, FPS, and other info some people like myself would like to know.

And everytime i've emailed them about queries.

I havent got a reply once from any of questions i've asked.

I can understand they must be very busy but i was expecting a email within a week.

Recently just bought some bits and bobs off them. Gloves, slings, bb's, speed loaders.

They dispatched it either that day or the next morning ( can't remember exactly )

I got it within 2 days of ordering.

Conclusion.

If you KNOW exactly what you want. I would recommend it from these guys.

Cheap and fast delivery!

:D

i often buy of zero one, GREAT prices and quick delivery.

i have had the same problem with emails aswell so i phoned them instead.

also its great that non ukara players can have any gun sprayed for free.

great site!!!

Archived