Ukara Form

TheSpectre
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I just got my ukara form back and I was told to send it out but I don't know where to send it I would check the ukara site but for some reason the website appeares to have just shut down

Send it to your local airsoft shop and they will add your details to the database.

• 2 weeks later...

I have sent off my form. How long will it take for them to either email my ukara number or mail it to me

Boom!

(Doesn't actually help, but at least you can check their progress whenever you like, in reality creating a ukara number takes about 1 minute at a computer...)

• Supporters

You will receive an email from ukara database in due time

my site was a little behind with paperwork doing the final process due to backlog of admin stuff

but they said get LWA to ring them (my site) and it will be fine

alas bastid LWA flogged my FireHawk I had pre-paid for - damn I was spewing coz last one

But luckily Mack said Pro Airsoft had them - so bought two of them (me & junior) after ringing my site

PA rang me back to confirm all was ok and you sure you want two - yes please & fanx 1,000,000

PA also informed me the guy they was speaking to seemed a little fed up with the ringing to check etc....

(we both thought - well if he got it sorted on time then there wouldn't be all this ringing around etc...)

About 5 days later I got email about my entry at last :)

So if push comes to shove and gun is screaming, money is burning hole, speak to shop and your site

If shop can satisfy itself that the site & owner are legit after some checks

then the UK shop/retailer may agree you have defense etc.. and sell you a RIF like in my case

ukara is not the only defense - yes easiest to provide details in seconds but there are other methods that remain legit

Best wishes - but hopefully a drink to a decent retailer to confirm some stuff and you are laughing

Your site will issue a number which they will put on your UKARA form then pass it to a UKARA retailer who will enter it onto the database. Depending on how often your site and the retailer do their admin and how long your site takes to get it to the retailer it usually takes a week or two.

We have Monday and Tuesday off (as we work every weekend) so we do our admin on a Wednesday. We usually take the forms to a retailer on the Friday and they add them to the database the following week.

If you haven't had an email from UKARA within a couple of weeks ask your site to chase it up.

You will receive an email from ukara database in due time

my site was a little behind with paperwork doing the final process due to backlog of admin stuff

but they said get LWA to ring them (my site) and it will be fine

alas bastid LWA flogged my FireHawk I had pre-paid for - damn I was spewing coz last one

But luckily Mack said Pro Airsoft had them - so bought two of them (me & junior) after ringing my site

PA rang me back to confirm all was ok and you sure you want two - yes please & fanx 1,000,000

PA also informed me the guy they was speaking to seemed a little fed up with the ringing to check etc....

(we both thought - well if he got it sorted on time then there wouldn't be all this ringing around etc...)

About 5 days later I got email about my entry at last :)

So if push comes to shove and gun is screaming, money is burning hole, speak to shop and your site

If shop can satisfy itself that the site & owner are legit after some checks

then the UK shop/retailer may agree you have defense etc.. and sell you a RIF like in my case

ukara is not the only defense - yes easiest to provide details in seconds but there are other methods that remain legit

Best wishes - but hopefully a drink to a decent retailer to confirm some stuff and you are laughing

I got In contact with LWA and was told they haven't received the form yet

Looks like you're going to have to fill out another form and send it in. Try recorded delivery this time so you know they've got it.

This is one of the reasons we charge an administrator fee for UKARA registrations - we will personally take your form into a UKARA retailer to get it entered on the system and chase it up for you afterwards. Longest wait with us is usually 2 weeks.

Should of used Firesupport as was suggested in an earlier post.

That's where we take ours into. If we get lucky they get done later that day or near next, if there's a load in the queue they might take a week.

The ideal method is to take it in personally if possible so you know they've had it.

Should of used Firesupport as was suggested in an earlier post.

I'm getting a new form filled in this weekend and I will send it to fire support this time.

I have also been told to get BAC instead and was wondering what the difference between the two memberships are?

I'm getting a new form filled in this weekend and I will send it to fire support this time.

I have also been told to get BAC instead and was wondering what the difference between the two memberships are?

Retailers will take one of them

Just noticed most of my recent posts are snide remarks or cheeky comments 😮

Archived