Comparing the TM and KJW P226s

B.S
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, It's not so much that I will, for sure, get a Metal kit, It's just that If I decide to get one at some point, I'd rather have done all the research all ready. You can never learn too much.

Plus I have nothing better to do atm. Unfortunately, since I've had some... issues with the education system, I'm in a bit a hiatus atm. Nothing to do whatsoever.

And while we're at it... anyone recommend a good cheap pair of tactical gloves? :P

You can pick up Mechanix gloves for as little as £16 if you get them in the right sale.

Don't spend your money on anything until you have that AEG though.

Well, I'm getting it at my next game, so I kinda need a few bits and bobs, Such as Gloves, and a Holster. Nothing else though. And Once I have these and the AEG - I'm not gonna buy anything else for Airsoft until I have money to spare. As at the moment, all my money is money to spare, but that's going to change soon, So I thought I'd get a decent set up while I can and then get the stuff I want at a later date.

Well, I'm looking at a G&G M4. The one that comes with a Red Dot.

• Supporters

You can never learn too much.

This is true, BUT you can spend too long worrying over the minutiae of things that just don't matter.

This is true, BUT you can spend too long worrying over the minutiae of things that just don't matter.

Yup. I think the next time I start panicking over the Metal quality of a conversion for a Gun I don't have, Or the colour of a beret I don't need, I'll just Go Play World of Tanks for a bit or something XD

you're better off just playing a couple rental games, then you can:

-A, find out if air-soft really is your cup of tea (you might hate it)

-B, find out your play style, and see how other people play on your local site and figure out what is most effective for them

-C, ask people at your local site what gun you should get and test out theirs, most people will let you test fire their gun

you're better off just playing a couple rental games, then you can:

-A, find out if air-soft really is your cup of tea (you might hate it)

-B, find out your play style, and see how other people play on your local site and figure out what is most effective for them

-C, ask people at your local site what gun you should get and test out theirs, most people will let you test fire their gun

Well, I am certain it's my Cup of Tea :) (Believe me, I really love Tea.) But yeah, I really need to learn to play more. And I do think the R8L Is a good place to start - It's More that I don't want to Look for another gun now XD But my local shop is getting some in stock this week, So I'll go have a look and see If I like it.

Well, I am certain it's my Cup of Tea :) (Believe me, I really love Tea.) But yeah, I really need to learn to play more. And I do think the R8L Is a good place to start - It's More that I don't want to Look for another gun now XD But my local shop is getting some in stock this week, So I'll go have a look and see If I like it.

yeah you can't really go wrong with a combat machine too be honest

yeah you can't really go wrong with a combat machine too be honest

Yeah, and I think I'll still get some VN style mags for it. They look nice imho. Plus their Cheaper.

Archived