Hi, new to airsoft from Norwich.

Jason8
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi to all

New to your forum today and new to airsoft.

I'm a forty something Dad that's recently taken an interest in airsoft by proxy, my step-son.

That's fine by me, I was fortunate enough to have grown up with firearms during the 70's and 80's before they were banned.

I've had an interest in guns all my life but didn't realise just how realistic airsoft weapons actually were. I'm more interested in the weapons themselves as 'collectors item's rather than skirmishing, although undoubtedly I shall give it a go if my legs and lungs will let me :-)

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a little older than you and started off with more interest in the guns themselves than running around the woods. In the end, I found milsim games, which don't have to be so physical depending on the game and the role you chose. I still like to collect RIF airsoft rifles and pistols.

Our next milsim game is at Tuddenham, not a million miles from you.

Welcome. Another 40 something here. Don't let your age hold you back from trying out a skirmish. You'll appreciate your guns more if you're out shooting somebody in a field rather than plinking bottles in your back garden.

I'm just coming up on 40 mate. Last year I started playing American football because I wanted to try it. So trust me....your never too old.

I'm not a million miles from you, in north walsham.

There's a good variety of sites around. Skirmish airsoft, battleground airsoft, combat action games and that's just in and around Norwich. There's also battle stations at snetterton and also combat airsoft at thetford forest.

There's plenty of variety amongst those.

Shop wise.. You have hoppers in central Norwich who give a 10% discount to folks buying clothing and equipment and the occasion rif.

Or there's the combat action games shop out towards Norwich airport.

Any ways, have fun, get down in The mud with us grunts and have live up some John Rambo memories :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, OK mate cheers. I'll see if I can get down there and identify Baker team :lol:

Archived