EHobby and Redwolf general shipping time?

SeniorSpaz87
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hello,

I recently purchased a few items from EhobbyAsia and Redwolf Airsoft, and despite it being almost 4 weeks since I ordered, I am yet to have received anything, although it seems that the packaged only shipped 14 days ago (ran out of inventory it seems). I was thinking that they may be caught up in customs, or if this was a normal wait time. What have your experiences been like?

• Supporters

OK Monty; Im US based however, and its from the Asia store. Eso, thanks, so there is still hope...

Redwolf HK to UK has typically taken 10-20 days in my experience.

They normally supply a tracking number...

• Supporters

Redwolf HK to UK has typically taken 10-20 days in my experience.

They normally supply a tracking number...

They did. The issue is that it is a HK number - all it says is that its left HK.

I bought my Tanaka from Redwolf HK and it took 10 days, 5 of which were stuck in UK Customs :(

I figure US customs are going to be worse...

Guest PT247

They did. The issue is that it is a HK number - all it says is that its left HK.

find out who the US part of the service is with and stick it in their tracking service, is what I do with Parcel Farce and it converts it to a UK number

Normally being sent by EMS I think, their website allows you to see who will do the delivery in your country.

• Supporters

find out who the US part of the service is with and stick it in their tracking service, is what I do with Parcel Farce and it converts it to a UK number

Normally being sent by EMS I think, their website allows you to see who will do the delivery in your country.

I have - its USPS, the original post was done through Hongkong Post, and it says the following from HK:

The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 1-Apr-2016

and this from USPS:

• USPS Tracking is unavailable for this product for HONG KONG.

• Supporters

then your country postal service has not got hold of it yet so is still between countries

I though as much, but then my Ehobby order just turned up. Its tracking still is giving me the same thing. So who knows. Hopefully the Redwolf order (the more expensive and important of the two) gets here soon!

Archived