Magazine doesn't fit?

AJPaget
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

the standard mags fit absolutely fine in both my Krytacs! You sure you pushing it in hard enough? iirc the mag release spring was tight when new

I'm pretty sure to release the mag I have to shimmy it from side to side, it's so bad it's taking the paint off of the mag itself! I don't know if it's a dodgy mag or gun? As my A&K high caps are the complete opposite fit in fine but they are to lose and the catch doesn't hold them in. So strange

Guest PT247

My standard hi-cap that came with the CRB fits fine. It wobbles slightly but no more than other makers guns. It goes in with a reassuring click. Certainly feeds ok.

I am now using EPMs as I need mid caps most of the time.

Just a thought, check to see they havent switched mags on you. The Krytac has a small hole for you to stick a winding key in.

My standard hi-cap that came with the CRB fits fine. It wobbles slightly but no more than other makers guns. It goes in with a reassuring click. Certainly feeds ok.

I am now using EPMs as I need mid caps most of the time.

Just a thought, check to see they havent switched mags on you. The Krytac has a small hole for you to stick a winding key in.

I think mine must b defective in some way then, just not sure if it's the rifle or the magazine

• Supporters

Is it the actual Mag well thats tight or the mag release catch? If its the catch then try adjusting it

Archived