KJ WORKS GBB PISTOLS

GeneralKimbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm really interested in getting a gbb p226 not bothered if it's e1 or e2. I found lots of websites selling WE version but I have heard great things about kj works. Does anyone know a website where they sell kj works p226 and will two tone paint it. Also which do you think is better WEs P226 or KJ WORKS?

Not sure where to buy from, as I usually buy my guns second hand off of forums etc.

As for which is better: I've had a Tokyo Marui P226, and I currently have a KJW P226. I've used a WE quite a bit too. I would go for the KJ Works if I were you. The reason is that the only problem I've found with KJ works guns are the magazines (crappy quality and always leak even when looked after properly.), but the KJ works P226 takes Marui magazines anyway so you can use those and they'll require a lot less work than a KJ mag to maintain for about the same price. WE replacement parts seem more plentiful, however I think it's mainly because they break more often, that seems the trend with my friends' guns.

Basically my choice would be the KJ Works personally.

Recently been looking into the 226 from both WE and KJW and ended up settling on the TM version (subject to the wife's approval!).

Reviews from what I can find are down to personal preference on which is better especially between KJW and TM. I'm only leaning on TM because it is one of if not the best brand out there. I would like to know your thoughts of the two though MZKaleem, you have said KJW but any particular reason for this?

Also just for reference I have been looking at purchasing from either Taiwangun or firesupport.

Gunfire.pl sell the 02 and the CO2 mags to go with if thats what your looking for

Cheers

Alex

Recently been looking into the 226 from both WE and KJW and ended up settling on the TM version (subject to the wife's approval!).

Reviews from what I can find are down to personal preference on which is better especially between KJW and TM. I'm only leaning on TM because it is one of if not the best brand out there. I would like to know your thoughts of the two though MZKaleem, you have said KJW but any particular reason for this?

Also just for reference I have been looking at purchasing from either Taiwangun or firesupport.

Oh, I would go for TM anyday, it out ranged every gun I had at the time, and was just so snappy and fun. I would definitely go for a TM if you're not bothered with the plastic (I liked the plastic on the 226 personally), and if you can afford it. I rank the 226s as such, TM first, then KJ, then WE. not sure about the KWAs/KSCs.

Archived