New to airsoft and fields in UK

Pekulsh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all airsoft players, my name is Mairis and im from Latvia. Im new to airsoft and soon will be moving to UK. I will be living in City of Bradford only dont know if thers any clubs or fields near?

Little more about me, im 22y old soon 23, im playing airsoft for like 2month and had only 2 game all this time cant atend to more becous of studies and dont have time. Other hobies besides airsoft would be videogames and training(gym, and contact sports(mma,muaythai)). But airsoft could be my favorite becous im big fan of military,guns,tactics whats is in airsoft.

And have other question so i dont have to make new post.

About guns i have cyma 048 full metal/wood default without upgrades or new batterie. And i was thinking about buying dmr/sniper only cant chose who would be better for me. My playstyle would be active running and flanking enemy players. I would try to get behind enemy and flank them in back and shot them from nice range so i can be undetected or change spot fast. That why i cant chose becous sniper is more boltaction what is oneshot if miss you need reload but dmr you can shot more than 1bb without reload. And would like to shot from kinda good range so other withs assault rifles cant so easy hit me but i can hit them.

Sry for thos blank pages dont know why they was emty, but now should work. And hope you can understand what i writed havent use english for some time :)

Thanks Mairis.

Your posts are completely blank for me

Dont know why my text didnt show up :/ i writed big text lol

Ahh, Bradford, the kinks?

You would like to shoot people from good range, well what can I say? Wouldn't we all :)

You can play how you want, with anything. Airsoft guns don't relate to real ones, you could have an mp7 setup to be like a DMR.

You can tinker about with guns, so you don't have to worry about your play style, if there's a such, your play style should just be "enjoy the game"

Anyway, soon welcome to the UK, behold the rain (well it hasn't actually been too bad recently)

Welcome :)

Thanks im going for dmr+pistol then :) And have about fields/sites to play near Bradford ?

Archived