RIF & Gas couriers?

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, i am sure there are other threads on this, but dont want to dig up a really old one! So i have contacted a lot of couriers but none that i have contacted will ship RIF's or Gas?! parcel force: no UPS: No etc etc does anyone know a courier who will accept RIF's and airsoft Gas?!

Any help would be brilliant!

Thanks guys.

CES

Parcel force but....

Arms and Ammunition - low powered air weapons Low-powered air weapons (air rifles, air guns and air pistols), together with lead pellets and other airgun and airsoft projectiles, can be sent but are subject to the following conditions:
  1. These items must be sent on an express48 service only
  2. These items must be sent via the Post Office only, and presented at the counter
  3. Enhanced compensation cover is not available

I have recently sent a RiF via Parcelforce 48 and declared it as a low powered air weapon.

Went through absolutely fine.

You'd have though presenting an RIF to the Post Office counter would be the last thing they'd want.

I'd hope people were intelligent enough to ban it up and wrap it in brown paper first lol...

Tip tip: make sure you put a return address on the outside of the package as if they can't deliver it for some reason they will open the package to see if they can find a return address inside. That's when the fun normally begins...

Archived