JG bar 10

airsofter2015
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know i like to ask a lot of questions (this is the last one i promise) but another guy i know is selling a jg bar 10 so should i get this for half the price of a Tm vsr or just get the Tm version it is pretty much TM.

JG bar 10/TM Vsr, this is a JG BODY but with a TM internals (Cylinder,trigger,Action army hop up (£40) Price: £120
The internals are brand new never been used I literally swapped them out for upgrades.

Guest PT247

if you gonna upgrade it the only real bits you need are the outer barrel, TMH and stock so it don't matter what make it is as long as you like how it looks. If it actually does have TM internals (which sounds very fishy to me) and you are not going to upgrade it then it should be fine, but why does it have TM internals? Why isn't the whole gun a TM?

Yeah its going to be upgraded. I'm going to have a look at the gun before i buy it and the guy plays at my local site all the time so it should be ok.

The bar10 is a VSR clone. Don't think it has any TM parts.

I had a bar10 and it was a beast once upgraded.

Im buying it off a regular player at my local site and he changed some of the parts out for action army and TM parts i know the stock JG bar 10 doesn't have any TM parts. But i'm going to upgrade it even more so it should be good

Archived