Vsr Zero Trigger

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

I think it is a valid arguement... Was going to go down the spring route, but swiftly changed my mind, I should of said "co2 adapter" as I use co2 not hpa.

You can also pick up an HPA bottle for £40 so converting from CO2 to HPA would be a cheap conversion too as you'd already have a regulator.

You can also pick up an HPA bottle for £40 so converting from CO2 to HPA would be a cheap conversion too as you'd already have a regulator.

Yeah, well, there...

How is mancraft a silly solution, I'll never know, is probably the best option..

• Supporters

How is mancraft a silly solution, I'll never know, is probably the best option..

It comes down to priorities of the user.

For me, it's great not to worry about all the tech and setting up. I just grab the gun and I'm ready. I also like to tweak the gun to my exact needs and that's also easier with less tech.

Mancraft is a good choice. Springer is a good choice.

• Root Admin

Come on now Samurai - you have one of the most customised sniper rifle setups I've ever seen. Are you really telling me removing the butt plate and screwing a CO2 bulb in is going to worry you? :)

That said, I agree in part. I much prefer the competitive advantage of a shorter, lighter bolt pull but it's a minor advantage at best. The adjustable muzzle energy is the real selling point for me though - no fiddling around with springs and tweaking cylinder internals. The ability to use a wide bore without breaking my wrist from having to use a far stronger spring? It's all pretty good.

Both are good options for sure. I also feel it's a little early for Mos to be passing well-informed judgement seeing as he's only owned it for about 3 weeks. Then again, I've only had mine since the start of the year.

Come on now Samurai - you have one of the most customised sniper rifle setups I've ever seen. Are you really telling me removing the butt plate and screwing a CO2 bulb in is going to worry you? :)

That said, I agree in part. I much prefer the competitive advantage of a shorter, lighter bolt pull but it's a minor advantage at best. The adjustable muzzle energy is the real selling point for me though - no fiddling around with springs and tweaking cylinder internals. The ability to use a wide bore without breaking my wrist from having to use a far stronger spring?

Both are good options for sure. I also feel it's a little early for Mos to be passing well-informed judgement seeing as he's only owned it for about 3 weeks. Then again, I've only had mine since the start of the year.

Yeah, I thought going spring route is probably harder to setup and make a well working, shooting sniper, with the trigger bits, cylinder insides, and whatnot, the sears and all.. And being fairly young, the bolt pull on a m150 or whatever it is must be quite tough, and a pain if you're trying to hit someone but you miss.. Mancraft allow for short bolt pull, and easier bolt pull even at such high FPS values .

I suppose I have had it only for a month or so, but it seems a good option to go. You could get a spring and mancraft setup shooting exactly the same, I suppose it's just whatever you feel like.

Archived