Vsr Zero Trigger

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anybody know where i can get a zero trigger for a Tm vsr as cheap as possible everywhere is either out of stock or prices are £180+, i have emailed ASPUk but they haven't replied yet. If i can't find one someone i know is selling a swiss arms sar 10 quite cheap is it any good. Thanks.

If they are worth the price then i'll probably get one next week i've only found one in stock in Wolf Armouries have any of you used them before and are they reliable?

ASPUK get their parts from airsoftpro.cz, just order from them direct and save yourself a few £

Thanks for the help will probably go for the action army as i have heard pretty good things about them i think they had QC issues a while back but sorted it out from what i read.

If it's not too late go down the mancraft route, it'll save you money !

it's spring to gas, so gas is released in a controlled manor, instead of the spring tensing up then piston pushing air through cylinder to BB and what not.

Don't have to bother with expensive triggers..

• Root Admin

I think he means because he's got an SDiK the improved sears aren't necessary.

Really though the difference in cost means it's basically bonkers not to get an SDiK at this point if price is the only sticking point. Not needing the trigger group, cylinder, cylinder internals or cylinder head means you make back about 80-90% of the cost of the kit and regulator anyway.

They don't allow anything with easily adjustable fps and i don't think they will allow tournament locks either. however i will search for more info on mancraft SDik as you suggested.

• Supporters

If you need help installing ask me or Proffink.

I have made an isntallation video that might help you, Mancraft themselves liked it so much they used it on their website.

I don't think this is a valid argument - suggesting that HPA is not expensive compared to a spring gun. :)

I think it is a valid arguement... Was going to go down the spring route, but swiftly changed my mind, I should of said "co2 adapter" as I use co2 not hpa.

Archived