Sussex Skirmish

Dentonboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Need some numbers to play at R.I.F.T The Defilade's site this Sunday, based at Chailey; 5 miles and 5 minutes north of Lewes.

http://www.riftairsoft.com/showthread.php?2100-Sunday-10th-of-April-The-Defilade-(Sussex)-BN8-4HR&p=19532#post19532

Be good to see some Sussex forum members there, it is a good site with quite wide ranging FPS limits depending on your type of weapon.

Give it a go, guys and girls.

We allow all Airsoft weapons on Site as long as they are strictly in line with UK FPS limits.

We don't have any limits.... yet. :P

Glad to see another site with DMR 450, getting sick of recently seeing so many DMR 400s.

I play at RIFT from time to time, it's a bit of a hassle for me to get there though as I live in Worthing. I should be playing there next on the 24th as a couple of my friends tend to play there rather than at Worthing. Bit late for me to book the time off work now though. If you like PM me we can sort out a meet some other time :)

Archived